Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Spunky Old Broads - CCEE1805

Our CCEE Hostess, Kelly McKown-Santi is bringing us a new set of challenges through-out the month of February.

Today is National Spunky Old Broads Day!
So, Kelly has the CCEE Stampers making a card using any spunky old gal or even a whole group of gals!! This should be fun!!!!

My card features my favorite spunky old broad,
Stella from Bugaboo Digi Stamps.



Check out the old broads featured on the cards
of the rest of the CCEE Stampers' Design Team:



9 comments:

  1. TOOO Cute!! I have this stamp, too! I used it 2 Christmas' ago and it was a hit with my friend, LOL! Awesome card -love that you went in the holiday direction with Stella - they don't get much sassy than her! Super fabulous, Lynn - great job with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun & sassy Christmas card

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lynn, I love the sassiness of this fun Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's one sassy old broad! Fabulous fun Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the saying!! Always nice to have a stash of Christmas cards on hand!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's a naughty naughty ol' broad. This is such a fun card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is perfect for the Christmas stash, and one of your naughty "old broad" friends will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL!! This Christmas card is so cute Lynn and I love that super fun sentiment!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card and sentiment Lynn I am still laughing.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!