Wednesday, January 24, 2018

More Dogs

Our CCEE January hostess, Liz Williams, has given us a fun and easy challenge to end the month. She has asked that the CCEE Stampers show off our favorite technique in cardmaking. Maybe it is embossing, fancy folds, paper piecing, multilayered stamping, paper piercing, collage, etc. 

Well, I have decided to showcase my two favorite techniques on the same card. I am sure everyone knows by now that I love using multi layered stamps, and I also love putting together slice-of-life scenes.

What you may not know is that in early December I had to put down my sweet puppy of 13 years. Now I am battling daily the urge to go out and add a dog or two to my household. I really, really want to, but with new responsibilities and more travel on my horizon I just can't allow myself to give in to this desire.

So the next best thing for me has been to add more dog stamps to my collection. The stamps I have used on this card are Dachshund, Lab, and Pug by Gina Marie Designs. The sentiment is a part of the Lab set. The trees are from Lovely as a Tree by Stampin' Up. I think they are adorable, don't you?



I am headed over to see what techniques the rest of the CCEE Design Team love and have shared today. Won't you join me?



10 comments:

  1. Sigh ...... those pups! I could stare at your card all day - the dachshound looks so lifelike! I see we thought a like this week- dogs! Love your little house scene - so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you always amaze with with your beautiful layered stamping, love this card

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOve, love, love those dogs in their cozy home! What a wonderful card, Lynn!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lynn, you are the Queen of multi-stamping. I have always admired how well you do that technique. And your pups are just too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to take some lessons from you!! This scene is wonderful with the three pups!! You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your scene is just perfect! I LOVE the trees through the window and the puppies are so fun and cute.
    I'm so sorry about your losing for little four legged friend. It's so hard I know.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really do love this indoor/ourdoor scenic design....and of course the pups just warmed my heart.....will gave to give this a try soon

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMGosh this is adorable Lynn!! I love the beautiful scene you created with all of the pups, gorgeous stamping as always! So sorry for the loss of your furry friend.
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, this is one of the best ever, although you have so many beautiful scenes you have created and you are a master at it. There is just something so adorable about those dogs. Love your knack at putting old stamps and new stamps together, just like a interior designer can just put things together, you can do it with those stamps. You are such an amazing and talented sister. So lucky to have you in my life.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!