Monday, December 18, 2017

Let It Snow - KSS Monday

As hard as it is to believe, the weatherman is predicting the possibility of another snowfall in Victoria, Texas on or near Christmas! In my entire life, I have had a white Christmas exactly once and that was 14 years ago on my first Christmas in town. Just over a week ago we had about 3 inches of snow, and I felt we were done for at least another 20 years! Now this!! We are all anxiously watching the sky and keeping our fingers crossed.

We certainly won't be doing any ice skating or sleigh riding, but I know if we get even three inches again, there will be snowmen galore!!

So, of course, the weather report is the inspiration for this week's Kitchen Sink sponsored design!

I have entered it in the Splitcoaststampers' Clean and Simple challenge today which is titled White Christmas!!



Images used on today's card come from the following
Kitchen Sink Stamps Sets:


The sentiment was made with Winter Thinlits by Sizzix

Visit Maria's blog to see her latest KSS creations:

 Maria Colosimo - owner and creator

4 comments:

  1. OH LYnn, I will be crossing my fingers right along with you! What a Christmas that would be! Your card is a delight - and perfect for the theme. We woke up to a white Christmas a few years ago when we went to Tennessee - I had to blink twice (okay, 5 times!) to make sure I wasn't dreaming! Bliss ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. More snow for Texas??? Oh noooooo...lol This card is beautiful though. I don't see many tall cards and I love this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll keep my fingers crossed as well.... cute card Lynn...

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fab winter scene! That is what it is all about- enjoying the outdoors and the beauty of the snow...with skates on! That was back in the day when I did that- now I just watch : ) I did not hear whether or not you had snow- that would be sooo fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!