Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Crafters of Faith

I belong to the Crafters of Faith over on Splitcoaststampers. Each month a hostess selects a scripture and/or theme for the members to use as the inspiration for their cards. I think that I have neglected to post most of those cards over here, so I decided to put them all together in this one post today.

January - Theme - Friendship
Scripture - Proverbs 27:9 - A sweet friendship refreshes the soul



Image by Unity



February - Theme - Love
Scripture - 1 Corinthians 16:14 - Do everything in love.


Lighthouse from High Tide by Stampin' Up
Scripture by Our Daily Bread Designs



March - Theme - Sunrise/New Day
Scripture - Psalm 40:3 - He has given me a new song to sing.


Lighthouse from High Tide by Stampin' Up
Scripture by Our Daily Bread Designs



April - Theme - Joy
Scripture - Galatians 5:22-23 - But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law.


Images from Sheltering Tree by Stampin' Up
Scripture from Word Art Wednesday



May - Theme- Comfort
Scripture - Psalm 90:2 - Before the mountains were born, before You gave birth to the earth and the world, from the beginning to the end, You are God.


Die Cuts - Background, Wildflowers, and Detailed Butterfly Minis by Sizzix
Scripture by Word Art Wednesday



June - Theme - Trust of Faith
Scripture - Psalm 46 - Be still and know that I am God.


Image from Unity
Sentiment by Our Daily Bread Designs

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful job with each theme Lynn, I especially love May with the stenciling and sponging.... I also love the lighthouse scenes. Love the image your used for June's Sentiment, It goes perfectly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynn - now that my card is (finally) made I can peek at the blogs again! I am in awe of your signature beauty in your cards, the softness they behold. Your work reminds me of what you see in children's storybooks and youth bibles - just a serene beauty that I haven't seen in anyone's cards, ever! Each one is just gorgeous and fits the themes perfectly! Thank you for being such a wonderful part of the COF! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lynn, I am in awe of your talent! Each of these cards (for the months of the COF group) are a work of art. Gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lynn what a great selection of cards you are sharing today. I've enjoyed each and everyone of them and their beautiful sentiments. My favorite tho is the one of the 3 women and how friends are like a quilt...so very true. Again Beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!